The following are the major skills required for constructing a Natural Hairline:
- Defining the hairline’s borders, as well as recognizing and duplicating the graphical qualities of a hairline
- Methods for locating the principal borders of the scalp, or divisions of region, i.e. the front, mid, and region of the bald head
- Having the ability to visualize/imagine natural hair growth in all parts of the scalp
- aware of the randomly positioned style of hair growth in the frontal region of the head
- directing and integrating the hair into the front hairline
- Aiming for hair growth based on the patient’s facial profile, age, and appearance.
This is another area where Dr. Ashif Khorajiya of ClionCare Hair Transplant Centre, Ahmedabad & Gujarat, India performs the rest of the hair transplant field. The hairline looks natural, the hair direction is perfectly angulated/inflated, and the temple angles are properly closed, and all of these decisions are taken while taking the patient’s age, facial features, hair texture, and donor supply into account.
The procedure is given by the World’s #1 Surgeon Dr. Hidayad Memon, who has a proficiency in offering the most natural outcome of the procedure with the appropriate hairline design as according to the patient’s facial profile and looks. The cost of a hair transplant treatment is also determined by graft numbers, which is considered to be the most equitable method in the best hair transplant clinics in India.
The procedure stage of hairline building in hair restoration is the same in both the FUT hair transplant and the FUE hair transplant techniques.
The goal of hair transplant surgery is to produce the most natural-looking results possible. However, we require more than the most cutting-edge techniques to accomplish this.